I might call mine Larry...

A couple of weeks ago on afternoon radio on Triple J, there was some discussion, including sound bites, about Jennifer Love Hewitt getting Vagazzled. According the partial interview with her that they played on the Js, a friend of hers put Swarovski crystals on her "precious lady" (her ghastly terminology, not mine) and that it was "like a disco ball down there". Please, please don't ask me any questions about how or which er... specific area - I pondered this briefly until I realised that I was actually taking time to think about JLH's vagina, and I changed my train of thought very quickly. (Aaargh! Ponies! Rainbows! Pretty butterflies!) Overall it was mildly interesting in that "why on earth would you bother" kind of way, and had a reasonable amusement factor.

It must have sparked further discussion on the Jays that I missed, as they were playing a bunch of soundbites this arvo, generally of people saying various euphemisms for the female genitalia, including a reference to having it made all sparkly - gemitalia. There was one that made me laugh out loud though, which is still making me a bit giggly...

... Lawrence of Alabia.

*guffaw*

Yep, it's lame, but it's still funny.

2 comments:

Mousicles said...

Surely that should be Rawrence of Alabia.

Yeah. Just as feeble...

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

how do you get crystals to stick to pubic hair? did she use a hot glue gun or what?

also, imagine how rough the crystals would be, if you did anything except look at them. if I were a bloke, I might take a few photos, but then backing off now love.

'gemitalia' reminds me of a cartoon I cut out of the papers a while back. it's Don Bradman bending over in pain with another bloke next to him, and Don is saying, "Bastard got me right in the nipple ring." The caption is along the lines of "Infamous incident during the Bodybling tour." heh.