Eek!

I went to sit on the couch in front of the telly (and the fan, more importantly) and trim up some boning and slide it into the freshly sewn channels. It's not the boning I wanted to use, of course, but that standard plastic bridal boning that we all used to use before we discovered the good stuff. I'm just using more of it than the good stuff. I wandered into the living room, but had not even rounded the telly yet when I heard the distinctive, sexed up saxaphone sounds of Lethal Weapon. "Aargh!" I said loudly, "what's this shit doing on again?" Yep, one of the other 400 movies made in this franchise had been on last week, and Rusty had watched that too.

I couldn't even bear to be in the same rooms as such visual garbage. Even from here (the land of Spar-Oom) I can hear  the endless screaming and carrying on like pork-chops. Gag.

4 comments:

Mz. B.Trousers said...

You're such a delicate petal.
You sure you don't want the nice boning? I gots a whole roll you can have.
And replace at a later date...



PS the word verification is 'bastde'. Ha!

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

what's the good stuff and where do you buy it?


doorbitch: ingst. the introspective version of angst.

Mz. B.Trousers said...

Greenfields. All the good stuff comes from Greenfields.

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

I'll have to come over and look at it. there's a besqullion different types o' boning, I might even have some of the good stuff and not even know!