Weird

This post was just about to contain lots of swearing. Then I published it, and realised that the post I've spent half the night trying to upload was there after all.

Well, most of it......

About 2/3rds of the way through it starts talking about volcanoes......I must be chanelling some news network or something, because I didn't write that bit. What I did write was stuff about my sleeves, but Blogger managed to screw that up as well.

I've had enough - I'm going to bed. I might try again tomorrow. Grrrr.

1 comments:

Krin said...

I was going to ask you about that vocano bit. Maybe it's your inner oracle trying to get out? Can we use you to predict the future? Maybe you need to write your blog everyday and we can analyse the ramblings that appear in the middle of it for the future armaggedon?