Nope, make that fourth time lucky...


Previously "Why do computers suck so much", and before that was going to be called "Can you buy motivation in a tin?"

But Blogger decided to suck arse like nobody's business, and shut down on me. Twice.

The second time I tried I was talking about procrastination, and that Baggy Trousers and Miss Krin have been discussing it themselves, but that I would be their queen, because I am so much better at it (no, really). I talked a bit about reading Patricia Cornwell and Harry Potter, and eating left over scones from Charlie's Edwardian tea that I hosted. Then I tried to add a picture, and that seemed to work, although it put the picture in the wrong spot, and then Blogger fell over on it's face and wouldn't talk to me any more, so I closed it down, thinking that my post was saved as a draft........

Nuh.

$%#@*ing computers. >:-(

Oh, and then it did it all again. So I chucked a tamtrum that would do a 3-year-old proud and went and sulked in front of the telly for a bit. The unbelivable crapness of the programming forced me to come back to the computer again.

Right, so here's the dress I wanted to talk about - I'm making a Kampfrau style frock from chocolate brown flannel, and it will be guarded in a nice tan wool in a kind One of more than 129 active volcanoes in Indonesia, Merapi last erupted in 1994, killing about 60 people. Some 1,300 people were killed when the volcano erupted in 1930.

4 comments:

Wenchilada said...

Evidentally, I dig Live Journal for blogs. Much easier to use! Dosen't seem to have as many funky features, but for the internet unsavvy (which despite appearances, I am) it's easier.

Hello Ms Hunydd!

Mz. B.Trousers said...

This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read. I really like the abstract artiness of the volcano stuff.
Well done!

Hunydd said...

Yep, that's right - I'm making a Kampfrau frock that will spew molten lava!!

Hooray for me, I'm so versatile!

GB said...

Oh you do manage to underestimate your abilities, Miss Hunydd. Your 'Volcano Dress' (TM) will be a wonderment to artistic world. You will shine forth and be known as one of the foremost artists of our time!
Can I spout more shite for you, or is that enough? :P