Sigh.

My husband has discovered the delights of World of Warcraft.


I'm only ever going to see him briefly and in passing from now on.


Oh well, it was good while it lasted...! He is watching me write this, and seems to think that this is some kind of joke...


On the plus side, he is getting in plenty of quality time with the cat (who gets squished between lap and keyboard a lot of the time), as he is a captive audience. I think that this means that sometimes the "bad guys" don't end up the the sword in the head as they are supposed to, and instead "Hamcrusher" (Oh. My. God.) hares off in totally the wrong direction as Mysterious Forces (conveniently covered in fur and with pointy ears) interfere with the workings of the keyboard.


On a slightly different note, I had to (I can't believe I'm about to say this) slap a chicken in the head this morning, for attempting to defend the cat food bowl against, you guessed it, the cat. Grrr. The level of out of bounds-ness here is astonishing.


Cats who try to play WoW and chickens who think they are cats - that's what keeps life interesting around here.

1 comments:

AutumnHeart said...

I LOL'd... sorry!

(I have been avoiding WOW for ages on the grounds that if I start, I suspect I won't be able to stop...)