The new job

I was going to post this at the end of last week, but, you know, didn't...

The job so far:

The Good
  • The people there are really nice. I have been made to feel very welcome.
  • It's less than 4kms from home. Gotta love 10 mins to work.
  • It's also really close to a shopping centre, which is handy for groceries and lunches.
  • The little things, like a decent coffee machine in the lunch room, and actual morning and afternoon tea breaks.
The Bad
  • As of Monday afternoon, I still didn't have a computer, which is going to make doing any actual work difficult. I have been doing a fair bit of filing.
  • It's a six month contract, so there's a real chance that there will be no place for me after that.
The Ugly
  • I am as sick as a dog. I had to go home at lunchtime on the first day of my second week, and was off today. Just a cold, but a bit of a doozy.

0 comments: