Stuff

I've been sick. Again. This is the fourth time in 8 months, and the second time that I've needed nearly 4 days off work. This actually makes me REALLY CRANKY. I don't like being sick, and I don't like being sick so often. So, I went home from work early on Tuesday, and today, six days later, I am still not back to full health, and am getting very puffed and tired very easily. Grr.

In more positive news, I am now officially a permanent employee at my place of work, and have a new title - Tender Co-ordinator, which comes with a small pay increase (I was hoping for a large pay increase, but working for a US-based company can have some drawbacks). Hooray! I work with a pretty awesome team, and the office is only a ten minute drive away. All good.

I think I ate close to my own bodyweight in cakes and finger sandwiches yesterday afternoon. It was lovely. I like proper afternoon teas. I think I might have one for my birthday, too. Oh, and a night out at a posh restaurant. I'd like to have a big flash thing to celebrate the big number, but I don't think I can be bothered at this point...

Rusty is making dinner tonight. I swear, buying him a Jamie Oliver cookbook for Chrissy a couple of years back was a really good idea!

4 comments:

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

Congratulations, I'm sure you'll make a very Tender Co-ordinator ;-)

Hunydd said...

Goose.

:-)

GB said...

Seriously, we can get our fill of Dad Jokes as long as Speedy is around.

...And Nw...

...And Snerg...

Oh my.

Congratulations on the promotion and the permanent job status, miss!

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

as long as there's a Lemming left on this earth, there will be single entendres and crap puns. this is our mission...

I only typed it because I was outside punching range ;-)