Bloody bugger shit poo bum...

You know what really makes me cranky? The fact that I am writing this at one o'clock on Thursday morning. Not awake to do the writing by choice, you understand, just awake. All week I have fallen asleep with a book in my hand, but as soon as I put the bloody thing down and turn off the light... Ping! Eyes go open and I am wide awake. For hours. Tonight is worse than usual.

This will mean that I am tired and out of sorts again tomorrow, which is really not what one needs when one is facing a killer week at work.

I've had enough of the bloody sleep issues - you can bugger off now please!

2 comments:

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

I keep missing my sleep window. that's part of the reason I'm commenting at 1:41am. the other bit to blame is finishing the shirt design... but the reason I can still be doing shirt at this time is because I keep missing that freaking window!

good luck on your mission.

Mz. B.Trousers said...

I spent a week doing that too. Like my body _really_ only wanted that 50 minutes of nap, and it's quite happy to get up again...kinda thing that works ok if there's no job to do the next day.
I broke my cycle with a whole bottle of wine. When I woke up the bedroom had been rearranged, and I wanted another 5 hours sleep, but I swear I slept the whole night through!
Really I did!