It's all different!

For some reason my beloved Firefox has crashed on my laptop, and even uninstalling and reinstalling it hasn't fixed the problem. I have been doing a bunch of my web surfing on the Mac as of late, so as not to expose myself to the ickyness (and very low level of internet safety) that is IE, but all of the camera software is on the laptop, so to upload pics... blah, blah, blah, you get the drift.

One thing I have noticed is how different the blog looks on different browsers. The mac doesn't seem to recognise the colours that I have chosen for hyperlinks, and puts the little search bar floating into the text. IE, on the other hand, has been chopping off the post titles.

What's to bet that on beloved Firefox, none of these stupid issues would happen? If anyone has any idea why it won't run on my machine, please let me know!

2 comments:

GB said...

I've come to the swift conclusion that no browser is The One.

I would suggest, to try to fix your Firefox crashing issues, uninstalling IE and reinstalling Firefox. I found, on my old work PC, that Firefox and IE weren't that happy together in the sand box and it was just easier to remove one from the playground completely.

Hope that helps!

Hunydd said...

Sorry, no.

They co-existed together fine for years. Then Firefox crashed, and I can't get it started again. If I uninstall IE (stinky and horrible as it is) I will have no browser at all...