Hey! I'm walkin' here!

The walking seems to be helping. At least it's starting to hurt later into the walk and less all told. I haven't had the urge to drive home all week...

In other news - I thought I owned two cats, but apparently I own one cat and one pig in a cat costume. And it's not the cat you'd expect who is the food-a-holic. She must have hollow legs, or an enormous stomach that exists in another dimension. I really hate people, even small furry ones, who can eat and eat and eat and are still skinny. Hah! A pox on you all! Unless of course I actually like you, in which case I only hate you a little bit. I don't care that this doesn't make sense - it's my blog, it doesn't have to!

2 comments:

Mousicles said...

Watch out. The hollow cat syndrome could be a symptom of hyperthyroidism or some other expensive cat disease. Fronti got it last year as did DrQ's cat and one of M&J's cats. Not that it's transmissible but I think it's a disease of the older kitty.

GB said...

Oh, poor Pusti.

Good news on the walking front, though! Unfortunately for me, my knee hasn't recovered still from the walk KT, Sally and I did around the Bay. Dang it.