Today I ...

  • had a moment of panic where I thought all the chooks had got out. Turns out they had just gone back to bed. Stupid chooks.
  • spent far too long reading blogs and emails.
  • had impromptu and nommy noodles with JD.
  • discovered that Castle Towers shopping centre is MUCH better than Parra Westifield. Much.
  • stayed in the air-con nearly all day. Ahhhh.
  • actually found some tops that I like and that don't make me look like a sallow doughnut. Score! I now do not need to go to work naked. Wins all 'round.
  • had a look in two pet shops at the puppies and the kitties. The kitties in the CT pet shop were awake - so I watched the cutest wittle fwuffy kitties SAVAGING each other. Much nomming on each others tails and ears.
  • wished this stupid hot weather would bugger off. It's not even summer yet!

0 comments: