So excitement!

Well, in a really nerdy kind of way.....

I fianlly got my wireless router today (after weeks of buggerising about, none of which was my fault) and brought it home and plugged it all in. And guess what? It worked perfectly, first go. No arsing about with IP addresses or anything, just plug and go. Awesome.

How's about that, huh? So now I can actually use the internet in the living room, instead of being chained to the modem in the furtherest reaches of the land of Spar Oom. This is an accomplishment worthy of a little nerdy excitement, I reckon!

There's even a vague pissabolity that I might update my blog more often.......

Oh, and I have decided to face facts - I'm not going to get the pavilion finished in time for Festival. Most of the sewing for the roof is now done, but I still have to put the eyelets in for the ropes, rope it all up, make the tent poles, make the walls, and all of the little fiddly bits in between. Oh well, at least some good inroads have been made for next year!! I've been busily making gollars, though, so I should be nice and toasty. At least some pre-festival sewing is being done.

0 comments: