Stuff on my blog! dot com

Oh lordy - a whole month went by without a single entry. I am as crap as a really crap thing.

I've been finding that there is only so much time in the day to do the things that I want to do - I can sew, or read other peoples blogs (and assorted interesting information that this often leads to) or write on my own blog, but certainly don't have time for all three.

Since the original aim of this blog was to preserve for prosperity the making (and subsequent wearing) of fancy frocks for Scadian purpoises, I really should actually be documenting the making of these frocks. Instead, I've just been making the frocks. And failing to get myself photographed in them. Oops.

In my next post, I'm gonna put something really cool. Promise.

2 comments:

Krin said...

hooray! new post.

deense said...

Yay new post!