What have I done lately?

The answer to this poser is.....

......absolutely bugger all.

Well, I got the volcano dress mostly finished, and wore it to Cold War. Did I get any photos of it? No. I still have to hem it and put the guards on around the skirt, but as these are not vital, they are taking a low priority at the mo.

I've been working on the sleeves (more sleeves - when will I learn) for the Black Cranach frock. It's a very slow process. Part of the reason nothing is going very quickly is that the land of Spar Oom is in perpetual winter (ie: there's no heater in the sewing room) and it's really not terribly condusive to doing any machine sewing. Oh, and it's stocktake this week, which means lots of extra hours, for no extra money. Hooray! But mostly, I just couldn't be arsed.

Meh.

3 comments:

Krin said...

Thankyou for caving in to my outrageous demands lovely! And meh! to cold weather sending us all into hibernation. Maybe it's time for an embroidery project?

Mz. B.Trousers said...

You funny duck.
I love my friends.
Not hemming skirt!! Lucky you're not my prentice!

DV said...

This weather is particularly 'meh' weather isn't it. I'm currently doing all my work-from-home stuff in the living room on two small side tables because the only other place the laptop will fit is in the kitchen and it's tooooooo cold.